Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good News

Jesus is the Redeemer. That is good news whether you are an unbeliever just meeting Jesus, or a believer who has known and loved Jesus for years.

Jesus brings me hope... and that hope has so many different shades. Every part of my life and every part of my day is sustained and strengthened by the hope I have in Jesus.

As a pastor, that gives significance and purpose to my ministry. I have this living hope within, and I have the privilege and responsibility to share that and apply that to those I minister to. What a freedom to have a Jesus-focused, gospel-centered ministry. It is the power of God to salvation to those who believe.

This isn't simple news, or even old news... this is still, to me, such rich and good news!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home