Thursday, August 10, 2006

A little bit of humor...


Tired of waking up with your forehead hitting the front pew? Has the "pretending to pray" act gone stale? Try the revolutionary new product to combat sermon-induced comas and church fatigue. With Sermon Specs, you'll be the pastor's best friend!







READ THESE FINE TESTIMONIALS:




"I like the music and skits, but how many times do I need to hear that God has a wonderful plan for my life? I get it already. Now when I doze off wearing Sermon Specs, no one notices... oh, except God maybe."







"After a long night of partying, I need to come to church to repent. The last thing I want is the pastor seeing me passed out during his sermon. Thanks, Sermon Specs!"







"ZZZZZZZZZZzzz... skxxq. Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?"










Coming Soon! Sermon Specs with TV reception. Don't let church make you miss the big game!




ON SALE AT CHRISTIAN SUPPLY OUTLETS EVERYWHERE!


This comes from The Sacred Sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home