Thursday, August 03, 2006

Fun Day


We spent the day at Bay Beach in Green Bay yesterday. We had such a good time that I would rank it in one of the top ten family days we have been graced with. It was a beautiful day. The kids were kind to each other, eager to serve, and helpful. We rode rides together, had a picnic together, splashed in the kiddie pool together, watched ice cream bars drip down each others arms, and finished the day in the air conditioned Olive Garden.

On the way home I enjoyed hearing the kids sing along with the iPod. One of the songs we listened to was a song by Stuart Townend called "Grace". Lukey was trying to get the chorus down and I hope he does...

The chorus goes like this...
"Cause it's grace, there's nothing I can do, to make You love me more, to make You love me less than You do. And by faith, I'm standing on the stone of Christ and Christ alone, Your righteousness is all that I need. 'Cause it's grace."

(NOTE: if you have iTunes, you can get the song for a buck in the Music Store - Artist = Stuart Townend; Album = Lord of Every Heart; Song = Grace)

Yesterday was a day of God's amazing grace. Yet again, He suprises me with His kindness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob and Amanda Edmondson said...

I am so glad you were able to have such a fun family day!!! Jackson is such a little boy now:)

7:04 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger somebody,somewhere said...

FUN! Don't you just LOVE those special family times making memories?? Enjoy the time with your visiting family! :) Thanks for Sunday night - the service was really nice :)

9:44 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home